24 October 2008

Good times, bad times

First, the good times
My brother got married at the Copper Beech Inn in Ivoryton, CT. It was a tasty business feast. The dinner started off with cocktail hour & tasty appetizers.


Then we sat down for a 4-course meal:
1. Corn Soup (with cauliflower puree and "popcorn")
2. Watercress salad
3. Foie Gras Truffles with pistachios
4. Ricotta Gnocchi with peas, chanterelles, braised fennel, and corn mousseline

(Others had Butter Poached Lobster, Long Island Duck Breast, and New York Strip - I got to taste all of it!)

And, of course, there was wedding cake.


Beautiful wedding, beautiful inn, fantastic location. Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law!

Now, the bad times
My hard drive died and I lost many (read: all) pictures of tasty business I have taken over the past 6 months. Now I am furiously cooking to get more shots that I can share :((

No comments: